Table of Contents
Mobilid Android client specifications
Device Platform requirements
- Mobilid runs on Android 4.4+ devices.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your device can not install Mobilid.
- The user interface is designed to use on small en medium screensizes (smartphones and small tablets).
Supported Barcode readers
- Microvision ROV
- Opticon OPN Data collector series
- Generalscan Bluetooth Laser Companion Barcode Scanner
- Eyoyo scanner (select Eyoyo or Opticon, depends on HW version)
- Inateck BCST-10 (select Generalscan)
- QS scanners from Qunsuo (select Opticon for 2D version, Generalscan for 1D version)
- scanavenger.com (select Opticon)
These are the tested models, normally any Bluetooth scanner which supports SPP mode should work.
PDA with built in barcode readers
- Tested on Winmate E500, compatible with E430 and S430. You need to install the Android system webview from play store, Winmate is not standard shipped with android system webview (Uses optimized Chrome V8 engine for web rendering).
- MioWork/MioCare A300 series.
- PDA-401 from Qunsuo, also not standard shipped with android system webview. You need to uninstall de default scanner demo app to avoid conflict with Mobilid. Also advised to set display font size to max for best readability.
- PDA-5502 from Qunsuo, setup: Broadcast name: 'com.qs.scancode' - Broadcast data key: 'data'
- Zebra TC20/TC21/TC25/TC26/TC51/TC52/TC53/TC56/TC57/TC58/TC70/TC75/TC72/TC77/EC50/EC55.
- Datalogic Skorpio X5/Memor 20/Memor 10/Memor 1/Memor K/Joya A6/DL-Axist-X4
- ScanSku PDA (ipda018)
- Newland MT65, MT90, N7000
- Chainway C7x, setup: Broadcast name: 'com.scanner.broadcast' - Broadcast data key: 'data'
- Other devices with a broadcast and data key setting.
System resources and licensing
Mobilid is a stand-alone application commercial licensed by Z-Application.
Business MVC platform
Mobilid is build upon ExtJS Commercial license.
Mobilid uses Apache Cordova 10.0.0/Cordova android 8.1.0 for device related code, Apache 2.0 licensed.
Non standard Cordova plugins
- Bluetooth spp client, Z-Application licensed.
- Device platform info, Z-Application licensed.
- OrientationLock, Z-Application licensed.
- MioWork/MioCare BCR, Z-Application licensed.
- QsPda BCR, Z-application licensed
- ZebraTC20BCR, Z-Application Apache-2.0 licensed
- Ipda018BCR, Z-Application Apache-2.0 licensed
All Mobilid sources are secured on a BitBucket Git repository.
Bug and Feature tracking
You can register on Mobilid Track to report and view bugs and feature requests.